Law Firm INTESA Małkowski Wojdak and Partners Attorneys-at-law has broad experience in the field of drafting and negotiating of commercial agreements. Our attorneys-at-law advised on a number of complex transactions.
We offer services in the field of preparing and conducting transactions regarding to shares disposal. We were responsible for conducting many due diligence processes, negotiating dozens of investment agreements and preparing hundreds of complex commercial contracts. Our lawyers regularly participate in negotiations and up to date assess risks of trade agreements concluded by clients, preparing general terms of contracts and assessing compliance of developed corporate standards in regard to competition and consumer protection law.
Experience of INTESA team in the area of contracts includes, among others:
- creating and negotiating investment agreements,
- creating trade agreements for entrepreneurs, in particular from construction products and services industry, construction works on commercial and network investments, design services in industrial and individual construction, economic consulting services, services related to shipbuilding industry, cinema services, advertising services , energy sector services, sewage treatment services, environmental protection, medical services, agricultural services, as well as banking and insurance services,
- creating and negotiating contracts within nationwide advertising campaigns, including negotiating contracts for production of advertising films,
- creating and negotiating agreements and regulations for services provided electronically, as well as contracts in the IT sector,
- creating and negotiating agreements for purchase of technologies and implementation of CRM systems,
- preparing documentation as part of public procurement law,
- creating and negotiating contracts for purchase of production lines and technological devices,
- creating documents of general terms of contracts, including entrepreneurs from SME, as well as for large enterprises,
- creating transfer pricing documentation contracts.