Attorneys-at-law of Our Law Firm regularly represent Clients in cases related to their business activities at every instance (including Polish Supreme Court and Polish Supreme Administrative Court and foreign forums). Our Law Firm currently runs several hundred court and court-administrative cases in broad scope.
We offer representation in civil and administrative court proceedings as well as in ADR proceedings, and administrative proceedings in front of administrative and tax authorities. We offer comprehensive debt collection services beginning from amicable activities, filing lawsuits to the court, handling cases at the stage of court proceedings, and finally referring the case of the client to enforcement proceedings of bailiffs.
Our attorneys-at-law also have experience in cases before arbitral tribunals including the International Chamber of Commerce – Arbitration Tribunal in Paris, the National Chamber of Appeal, as well as the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in Strasbourg.
Our attorney’s-at-law experience in the field of procedural law includes, among others:
- representation in civil, economic, employee, registration, competition and consumer protection cases, combating unfair competition, matters related to construction law,
- proceedings in National Board of Appeal,
- proceedings in arbitral tribunals (including International Chamber of Commerce in Paris),
- proceedings in cases related to actio pauliana and anti-execution cases (recognition of act performed to detriment of creditor as ineffective),
- matters regarding the protection of intellectual property and registration of trademarks, as well as other industrial property rights,
- representation in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings, including preparation of applications for declaration of bankruptcy and for initiation of restructuring proceedings,
- representation in matters related to bond issue and debt recovery,
- representation in corporate disputes, including appeals and annulment of resolutions, as well as matters related to the conduct of “squeeze out” procedure,
- proceedings regarding to procedure of avoiding double taxation,
- matters related to agricultural law,
- representation in cases concerning sanctions imposed by administrative bodies (including tax authorities, the President of Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, the President of Energy Regulatory Office, the President of State Fund for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled), the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.