Our Law Firm specializes in conducting transformation processes, divisions and mergers of commercial law companies, as well as transferring individuals running business into company. Our Partners had pleasure to represent Clients from various industries, in connection with a number of processes of reorganization, restructuring and consolidation of already existing enterprises, including the leading enterprises operating in Pomerania and Poland – including businesses from energy groups and from construction sector.
Intesa deals also with implementation of other type of projects regarding the transformation and merger of business entities to ensure succession, continuity of management and stability of inheritance in family businesses. We have extensive experience in legal counseling on transformation projects and changing the form of economic activity of individual entrepreneurs and their transformation into commercial law companies. We also carried out restructuring projects for indebted entities under new restructuring law. As part of investment projects, we cooperate with financial advisors, auditors and tax advisors
developing optimal restructuring path.
In activities carried out, assumed results were always obtained, both to ensure full succession of transformed entity (including succession of certificates, permits and consents enabling providing economic activity) as well as minimization of legal and tax risks of the process.
Experience of members of Law Firm’s team in the area of the mergers and acquisitions law includes, among others:
- advisory in process of acquiring a strategic investor in the area of the energy market – contract negotiations and obtaining consent of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection,
- advisory in process of acquiring a strategic investor in the area of the construction market – participation in due-diligence process and contract negotiations,
- advisory in the investment process in Lodz Special Economic Zone e – purchase of production machines, real estates, issue of capital combination and tax optimization,
- advisory in restructuring of a capital group, consolidation of 20 commercial law companies,
- advisory in the process of transforming an entrepreneur conducting individual business into a capital company along with succession of permits and concessions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration in scope of trading in explosives,
- advisory in the process of capital consolidation of a group of entities providing services in this segment of plant protection – aspect of purchasing shares, bringing in an organized part of an enterprise, issuing bonds, redeeming shares and merging five companies,
- advisory in the project of acquisition of an organized part of an enterprise superstructure of liquid fuel handling stations,
- advisory in the consolidation process – acquisition of a company from waste management market by a leading operator on global market,
- advisory in the restructuring process of a group of agricultural producers, including contribution of an enterprise and preparation of documentation regarding to the opening of sanation proceedings,
- legal advice in the process of transformation of a limited liability company from meat processing industry along with transfer of permits in business operations,
- advisory in the process of transforming a limited liability company operating a shopping center into a joint-stock company,
- advisory in the process of taking up shares and capital investment as a financial investor in a company listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange that conducts activities involving the production and sale of seafood and fish,
- advisory in the processes of merging entities from banking sector,
- advisory in process and negotiation of the investment agreement regarding to the distribution and processing of stainless steel and aluminum.