Our Law Office has extensive experience in the field of public law.
We advise in the field of public procurement law (comprehensive service and organization of public procurement proceedings for investors, as well as advisory for contractors applying for a contract in public procurement, including representation in National Chamber of Appeal).
We represent entrepreneurs in proceedings in local government bodies and tax authorities at every instance, as well as we offer representation in cases held by the National Board of Appeal. We advise on disputes on behalf of Our Clients under the provisions of construction law and tax law. We ensure safe transfer of permits and concessions as a part of organized mergers and acquisitions and restructuring processes.
Due to advisory in dozens of investment processes, we have extensive experience in the field of optimization of investment processes and decision making, including tax optimization of enterprise within the framework of economic zone operations.
We carry out legal audits assessing compliance of businesses with requirements of public law, and we also advise on implementing solutions that adjust the legal framework of activities to applicable regulations. We examine competition and consumer protection standards in corporate files and contracts of enterprises.
The experience of members of INTESA team in the field of public law includes, among others:
- advisory in the investment process in Lodz Special Economic Zone- purchase of technological lines, audit of real estates, aspect of capitalization and tax optimization,
- advisory in process of acquiring a strategic investor in the area of energy market – contract negotiations and obtaining consent of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection,
- advisory in the process of transforming an entrepreneur conducting individual business into a capital company along with succession of permits and concessions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration in scope of trading in explosives,
- Client’s representation before the President of Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, municipal ombudsmen for consumer rights, the President of The Energy Regulatory Office, the President of Office of Electronic Communications, the President of State Fund for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled, the Minister of Finance, the Minister of Labor and Social Security, the Minister of Internal Affairs, the Minister of Economy, the Minister of Science and Higher Education,
- Client’s representation in fiscal administration authorities, customs and duties administration authorities, construction law authorities, environmental protection authorities.